– The duration of the procedure varies between 6 and 8 hours and includes a 30-minute period to relax and eat in the middle of the operation.
– Local anesthesia is given painlessly using NFI technology.
– Although there are some possible side effects (temporary bleeding, swelling, itching, numbness around the forehead and eyes), it gradually disappears in the first week of the operation.
– The full recovery period lasts from ten days to two weeks.
– When will the results of the hair transplant start to come out?
At the end of the first month, the hair will fall out, and the transplanted roots will remain under the scalp until they begin to produce new hair, and it will be in the third month after this operation.
After a six-month break you get a satisfactory result from 50% to 60%, and in the 12th month the percentage continues to increase every month until you get the result as 100%.